GTT’s patented Open Slalom Ink Channel geometry lets an exact volume of ink flow calmly and precisely from the anilox onto the printing plate, releasing just the right amount. Thus, print finer screens and solids on the same ink station – and get the same results next time.
- Open Slalom Ink Channel Geometry Ink flows uniformly and calmly onto the plate
- Constant Beam Laser engraving Delivers smooth, hard and precise channel walls
- Super-hard hybrid ceramic High-density, low-porosity Ceramic (80% CrO2/20% Titanium)
- Improved Printability - Print stronger solids with less mottling and pinholing; sharper and finer; tighter reverses; finer and cleaner plate screens; less dot gain
- Improved Repeatability - Able to produce repeatable print results job after job
- Substantial Profitability - GTT saves time and produces better print quality
- Greater Profitability Let GTT boost your bottom line with savings in time and better print quality